Customer Service Week
By Nancy Friedman, Keynote speaker, Customer Service, Communication Expert. President Telephone Doctor; Customer Service
Customer Service Week is October 5 thru 9, 2015.
Yet with what’s going on around the world, don’t you agree we all should be celebrating customer service week all year round, not just one week. At least that’s our mentality at Telephone Doctor.
But for the time being, let’s at least make it one week.
So what will you be doing Customer Service Week for your team members? For your customers? Think about it now if you haven’t; it’ll be here shortly.
The day-to-day treatment of how we treat each other, as well as customers, can make or break a business relationship. And since we don’t get a whole lot of time to create that bond of friendship, we need to be aware of the little things that can permanently damage that relationship we try so hard to make.
A few ideas:
- Make that week – negative free. No negative words, thoughts or deeds to anyone
- Make smiling a condition of employment for that week. Frowners sit in a corner.
- A phony smile is better than a real frown. (Telephone Doctor motto)
- Say something nice to every person you speak with that week.
- Fill the office with balloons, candy and great team pictures.
The list is endless. What can you add? What are you doing? Let me know and I’ll share next month.
Thanks so much.